ZiuZ Visual Intelligence, a high-tech manufacturing company in the field of image processing and analysis solutions, is looking to strengthen its Pharma Automation business line and add to its team with a Business Development Manager – Europe and Asia.
Are you a dynamic entrepreneur with an extensive network in the healthcare sector, and are you able to market our existing product portfolio at international level while launching new products via distribution partners as well as direct sales? Then we are looking for you!
The professional we are looking for must possess the required knowledge and experience in international sales, have a hands-on mentality, and be result-oriented. S/he will be part of the Sales & Marketing team, report to the Executive Vice President and collaborate with Product Development and Support wherever necessary.
Your main responsibilities
- Distributor/channel management: responsible for the results of several distributors; contracting new distributors; contact person for the concerned distributors; supporting the local market strategy, and developing the market together with the distributors, including prices, service approach, marketing, trade fairs, etc.
- Business Development: responsible for direct sales for several (key) accounts in Western Europe;
- Courage to introduce new products in order to pioneer in new markets.
Ideal experience and skills
- At least a higher professional education (HBO) level.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales, export management and/or business development in the healthcare sector.
- International B2B experience, with end customers as well as distributors/agents.
- Knowledge of and experience with the pharmaceutical (technology) and/or the hospital market is an advantage.
- Good builder of relationships.
- At home within a variety of cultures.
- Excellent written and spoken command of Dutch and English, and also able to speak German.
- Willing to spend approx. 30% of the time travelling, primarily in Western Europe, but markets in the Far East can also be part of the portfolio.
What do we have to offer?
- A fascinating international full-time job
- The chance to develop yourself in an international environment
- A meaningful position with an important social mission
- A competitive salary
- Ability to work in an open and dedicated team
ZiuZ is a very innovative company where, besides marketing existing products, new developments are always being introduced to the market. This means ZiuZ has a very open and friendly business culture, which focuses on offering and realising opportunities. The working environment is informal and very international. This position is located in Gorredijk (Friesland) but teleworking will be possible for part of the working week, and there will be frequent international travel and online meetings.
For further information or to apply for this position, please contact: Johan van Duijne, EVP, via email@example.com or phone 0513-460080.
Mission ZiuZ Visual Intelligence
ZiuZ (http://www.ziuz.com) is an innovative company that is at the forefront of developing advanced visual intelligence technology based on neural networks and deep learning. In a variety of domains, there is great demand for robust technology that is capable of analysing and processing vast quantities of digital images. ZiuZ enables this with software and hardware products.
We are a commercial company with a societal approach. The 70 employees of ZiuZ want to use our products to play a role in relevant societal issues. That is why we create practical and user-friendly solutions for police and security services, as well as the healthcare sector. In order to create a suitable solution, it is important for us to be extremely familiar with the primary work processes of our customers. For us, this is the only way to realise products that truly benefit our customers. This requires close cooperation with our customers and a great deal of trust. Our employees have been carefully screened and are exemplary professionals when it comes to dealing with confidential information. That is why ZiuZ aims to establish sustainable relationships with customers as well as employees. Not living from day to day, but focus on the long-term: that is what truly matters to ZiuZ. Besides being a supplier, we are also a reliable partner where customers can come for additional services, training and advice.