The media is full of artificial intelligence and how it will take over our future. But do you really want to work for a start-up that uses AI to recognise cat photos on Instagram? Or for a sluggish multinational aiming to make even more money with big data analysis?
Or… do you want to come and work here, where you can develop and contribute to innovative solutions for things that really matter?
We are seeking a new product manager to strengthen our team and help us manage and market our existing portfolio, and to initiate and guide the development of a new portfolio. As an innovative high-tech manufacturing company, ZiuZ has various plans to further expand its portfolio in the coming years. And we do that in a demanding market. That is why we are looking for an experienced Product Manager. The person we are looking for has the necessary knowledge and experience but also a hands-on mentality. He or she forms the focal point where sales, general marketing, product development and service & support come together. This role therefore requires filling by a senior and broad-oriented person. Regular international travel is part of the position.
- Market research: focused on the customer side (market pull); analyses of existing and possibly new portfolios and associated business cases.
- Portfolio positioning: developing and managing product market combinations (PMC) pricing policy, brand/product names, portfolio contracts, SLAs, vendor management and strategic reseller management.
- Product marketing: setting up and carrying out all marketing elements and external communication (or having them carried out).
- Life cycle management of the portfolio: including product road maps, product ownership towards development and coordination with suppliers and technology partners.
- Portfolio renewal: defining and working out a new portfolio to be developed (or having it worked out), including the delivery of business cases for decision-making on the renewal; the Product Manager is thus steering towards the Development Team (software and hardware) and any partners.
For this position, we require professional and intellectual ability at the higher professional education level or research-oriented higher education obtained in a degree programme with a focus on (product)marketing along with at least five years of relevant work experience in a technical environment, preferably in the medical world or otherwise high-tech.
In addition, you have:
- Knowledge of and experience with the medical (technology) world, preferably within a field regulated under MDR/FDA
- A structured way of working and mastery of both a helicopter view and an eye for details
- Excellent command both orally and in writing of at least the English language in addition to Dutch
- Strong approach in multi-disciplinary collaboration across the axis of content and relationships
- Experience in working in an international setting.
What ZiuZ offers
ZiuZ is offering 40-hour employment with a good set of employment conditions, including an addition to your primary salary for pension accrual, a commuting allowance, a standard expense allowance to cover things including internet facilities at home and an allowance for a mobile telephone plan. ZiuZ also grants 27 vacation days a year.
It is important to us as a company that you continue to grow, and we offer a personal education budget. On top of daily tasks, there is also room for informal contact with your colleagues. That can be during coffee breaks or the daily lunches provided by ZiuZ, but also in fun activities like a game event, mountain bike tour, family day or going to see the ZiuZ-sponsored marathon skating team compete in a speed skating race.
Curious to know more about the position or our organisation? Contact us! We would be happy to tell you more. Check out our careers page at jobs.ziuz.com