Are you great at making sure that orders are processed quickly and accurately? Do you feel comfortable in a dynamic environment where you ensure that all logistics operations and follow-up take place at the right time? Then we are looking for you! In the position of Supply Chain Employee, you are responsible for processing all incoming ZiuZ customer orders from order to delivery. Furthermore, you take care of purchases for the internal projects of ZiuZ.
In the position of Supply Chain Employee, you ensure a smooth order process, whereby you maintain contact with our clients and suppliers. It is a position with a variety of different activities. You process customer orders and translate them into production orders, you place purchase orders, you monitor delivery times and stock positions. In addition, you organize the global logistics of our products. For accurate administrative processing, you work in Profit, our ERP package from AFAS! You do all this in cooperation with our service department and financial administration.
- You have professional and intellectual ability at HBO (higher professional education) level.
- You have at least two years of work experience;
- You have some affinity with technology;
- You are curious;
- You can set the right priorities when under pressure;
- You are customer-focused and have strong communicative skills;
- You work in a structured and precise manner; and;
- You master the Dutch and English languages, both orally and in writing;
- You’re able to come to the office on a regular basis.
What ZiuZ offers
- ZiuZ is offering full-time employment (32 hours is negotiable) with a good set of employment conditions;
- An addition to your primary salary for pension accrual;
- A commuting allowance;
- A standard expense allowance to cover things including internet facilities at home and an allowance for a mobile telephone plan;
- 27 vacation days a year.
Moreover, ZiuZ provides a work environment in an innovative company that is at the forefront of developing advanced technology in the field of visual and artificial intelligence. It is our mission to have a global impact with products that contribute to solving socially relevant issues. Furthermore, it is important to us as a company that you continue to grow and that on top of daily tasks, there is also room for informal contact with your colleagues. That can be during coffee breaks or the daily lunches provided by ZiuZ, but also in fun activities like a game event, mountain bike tour, family day or going to see the ZiuZ-sponsored marathon skating team compete in a speed skating race.
Curious to know more about the position or our organisation? Contact us! We would be happy to tell you more.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Are you the Supply Chain Employee we are looking for?